Friday, April 18, 2008

Book Expo America

I wanted to make sure I announced that I will be at BEA this year in L.A. My signing is on Friday (May 30), but I will be at the convention the entire weekend. Dean Koontz will be there!!! I can't wait to meet him.

Anyway, if any fellow authors, publishers, bookstore folks, etc. who read this blog are going to be there, send me an email. I'd love to hang and eat food.

Don't forget the 13th Reality giveaway: you have until the end of tomorrow. CLICK HERE.

Also, a good friend and frequent visitor at the Dashner Dude (Luisa Perkins) is blogging about grammar nazi stuff on Fridays. Check it out: CLICK HERE.

Lyrics of the day:

Crazy, but that's how it goes,
Millions of people living as foes.
Maybe, yeah, yeah, it's not too late,
To learn how to love and forget how to hate.

- Ozzy

5 comments:

Luisa Perkins said...

Dude, my boys will be over the moon that you quoted "Crazy Train" today.

Thanks for the linkage!

Here's hoping an East Coast convention is in your future!

Anonymous said...

Man, I'd love to go to BEA this year, but it's not to be. After all, I've got no book yet. I'm hoping to make it next year (I think it'll be in New York) with a few other writers in the Dragon Codices series.

Be sure to tell us how it goes. By the way, are you heading up on your own or has Shadow Mountain arranged for a table?

James Dashner said...

Clint, Shadow Mountain arranged and is paying for the whole thing. Best publisher in history.

Crystal Liechty said...

I just tagged you! Bwah-ah-ah!

Shakesexplainsitall.blogspot.com

Heather Moore said...

I'll be there. You'll probably have a line at your table, so I'll just walk by and wave. You can look up briefly, and think, "Hey, I think I know that lady."