Thursday, March 20, 2008

More TKE and random stuff

I was very honored and pleased by new Dashner Dude Favorite Jenn Northington's writeup on our event at The King's English. Check it out: CLICK HERE.

By the way, I forgot to mention that Trent Nelson from the SL Tribune (Chief Photographer) was there with his family, too. He's my new pal and his boys are awesome.

You can read my account in the post before this one.

I'll be sure to report on the Storymaker's Conference this weekend.

I'm still trying to recover from my beloved Georgia Bulldogs blowing their lead against Xavier today. Here's a heads up for all you budding basketball players: don't try to dribble through a frickin' double team!!!!!!!

For you American Idol watchers: when did Elliott Yamine turn into the Wolfman? Nah, that was a sweet story. The 13th Reality Charity Drive money will be going to the same charity group behind American Idol Gives Back, which is just amazingly awesome in case you're wondering. Whether you love the show or hate it.

8 comments:

Brian said...

James-
I just finished reading "The 13th Reality." It was amazing. When is "Hunt for the Dark Infinity" coming out. I can't wait.

Enna Isilee said...

Sounds like a load of fun. I LOVE TKE, it's just so... bookish.

Hey James, I wanted to ask you-- I know you've been busy, and that's totally fine, but I just wanted to confirm that you got my e-mail; or did the rambunctuous internet goblins steal another one? It's been known to happen.

Enna Isilee said...

rambunctious*

James Dashner said...

Brian, thanks dude! "Amazing" sounds very good - I'm glad you liked it.

The Hunt for Dark Infinity comes out in March 2009. At least it's less than a year, right? None of this 3 year wait stuff. :-)

Enna, yes, I did get your interview questions. Sorry I didn't at least let you know that. I promise I will get to them in the next 3 or 4 days - I didn't want to rush it. Thanks for your patience and for the interview!

Enna Isilee said...

No worries! Thanks for doing it! Take your time.

Ron Simpson said...

James, I put a shameless plug for your books on my blog.
http://clutteredeclecticmind.blogspot.com/2008/03/national-get-caught-reading-month.html

Anonymous said...

Hate the show, James. HATE THE SHOW.

Suzy - Q said...

I think I'm agreeing with Clint here, actually ...uuh, what show again?

What up, Clint? You Rock!